Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PCOS - Kiss My.... (Sound Off Time)

You know the more and more I think about this thing. The more and more I'm beginning to become amused, it's like a big stinking gotcha- like you're going to be hairy, but gotcha it's not going to be on your head, like you're going to gain weight around you're belly, but gotcha it may not be from pregnancy. Oh and what about the weight, the cure all and be all to this thing is weight management...but here's the rub loosing weight for us is a struggle.

Seriously folk I've spent a lot of time crying and trying to figure out how to make it through this journey of TTC and PCOS and I just realized that I have to laugh my hairy body off, becuase it really does seem like a cosmic joke. One that's on going, I just hate to be the butt of it, but life goes on and unfortunately so does my testosterone levels. SOUND OFF LADIES...Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment